Set in the chic Dupont Circle neighborhood, The Embassy Row Hotel provides guests with unparalleled access to some of the hippest shopping and dining venues in D.C., along with proximity to popular tour attractions, museums and galleries galore. This award-winning hotel offers a seasonal rooftop pool with views of Dupont Circle and Embassy Row as well as perfectly mixed drinks at Station Kitchen & Cocktails. Guests can head to Underground Playground, a former below-ground streetcar station that has been turned into a lounge. Hotel features:
• 1 restaurant-bar-coffeehouse, 1 seasonal rooftop bar and 24-hour takeout shop.
• Seasonal rooftop pool and terrace with a grill, daybeds and lounges (opens May 24, 2019).
• In-room spa services (at an additional cost).
• 24-hour Urban Fit Club gym.
• Underground Playground lounge with foosball, table tennis and air hockey.
• Community library.
• Bicycles available.
• Guide to running routes available.
• 1 block from Dupont Circle metro station (Red Line).
• Within walking distance of Sheridan Circle Park, The Phillips Collection, Heurich House Museum and the White House.
• Nearby Lincoln Memorial, National Mall and Smithsonian Institution museums.
• Valet parking: US$54 per car, per day. Deluxe King Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed. Please note: Bedding type is subject to hotel availability. Child pricing is based on sharing existing bed(s). An extra bed is available at an additional cost of US$25 per night; contact Travel Support for availability and booking.
• Maximum occupancy 2 people.
• Minimum occupancy 1 person.Deluxe Double Room accommodations with:
• 2 double beds. Please note: Bedding type is subject to hotel availability. Child pricing is based on sharing existing bed(s). No extra bed available.
• Maximum occupancy 4 people.
• Minimum occupancy 2 people.Both room types include:
• Courtyard or Embassy Row views.
• LCD television.
• Work desk.
• Bathrobe to use during your stay.
• Nest bath products.
• Coffee maker.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 21.
The Embassy Row Hotel
2015 Massachusetts Avenue NW
Washington, D.C. 20036, United States
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click BOOK IT
to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies
section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia.