Please contact Travel Support
if you have special requests regarding bedding, meals or medical needs, or any other questions about this trip.Please note:
At the time of booking, you will see a page with your order number and trip cost. This is your confirmation. Please retain and bring this information with you on your trip.
Gratuities at the hotel are not included. We suggest providing gratuities at your discretion.
Private Red Rocks Park & Historic Colorado Tour:
• Children under the age of 7
are not allowed on this tour.
• Water and light snacks (granola bars) will be provided so please make sure to eat prior to going on the tour.
• During fall and winter, the weather is typically cool or cold but variable with temperatures between 30-60 degrees Fahrenheit. However, the activities take place in the mountains where weather conditions may change quickly, so we suggest the following:
• Layer clothes: Avoid heavy jackets and wear multiple layers of clothes instead. Layering is the most effective way of protecting yourself from cold and heat. People can take layers off or put layers on as needed.
• Bring a light rain jacket or windbreaker, lip balm, sunscreen, sunglasses, a camera and backpack for personal items.
• We suggest wearing sweat-wicking clothes (dry-fit, fleece, wool); and comfortable, closed-toed shoes with good support and grip. Avoid cotton especially for the base layer.
• Avoid bringing or wearing any jewelry or loose clothing.