This DreamTrip is for adults only.
Children are not allowed on this trip.
For peace of mind, why not consider an optional travel insurance plan through Travel Guard
? Offering assistance with common travel problems like flight delays or lost luggage, Travel Guard can help you start your next adventure prepared for the unexpected!
Please contact Travel Support
if you have special requests regarding bedding, meals or medical needs, or any other questions about this trip.Please note:
The price shown above is subject to change based on promotional pricing availability, room type(s) booked, taxes, etc. Please note:
At the time of booking, you will see a page with your order number and trip cost. This is your confirmation. Please retain and bring this information with you on your trip.
A host is provided only on trips with bookings of 10 or more adults.
Gratuities are not included. We suggest providing gratuities of 10-15% of your total bill(s).
Don’t forget to check out DT Local on the DreamTrips app for suggestions from our membership community on participating restaurants, spas, entertainment options and other activities near you.
Standard cabins and boat details:
• Maximum occupancy 2 adults.
• Minimum occupancy 1 adult.
• Please note that because this is an at-sea experience, your cabin space may be smaller than you are accustomed to.
• The catamarans are a spacious 39 feet (12 meters) long.
• Boats in the Aegean Party Life fleet include spacious refrigerators and other necessities.
• Please note:
Not all meals are included, so please bring your own food and beverages and organize your meals and drinks however you think is best. To find out which of your meals are included, see the Itinerary
• The fleet’s 4-cabin boats have 3 double cabins and 1 bunk cabin, along with a minimum of 2 bathrooms.
• The 5-cabin boats have 4 double cabins and 1 bunk cabin, along with 3 bathrooms.
• An evening shower deck is available for use before getting dressed to explore the scenic beauty of each island.
• If desired, you can bring music to listen to over the onboard audio player, which can play music via CD, AUX cable and USB flash drive. Breakfast materials provided on Day 2 and Day 4:
• Fruit juice.
• Ham and cheese slices.
• Corn flakes.
• Merenda hazelnut spread.
• Allatini biscuits.
• Honey sticks.
• 6 servings of 50 ounces (1.5 liters) of water.Cleaning equipment provided:
• Dishwashing liquid.
• Paper towels.
• Plastic garbage bags.
• Sponges.Methana volcano tour:
• This activity involves extensive walking and hiking outdoors, including over uneven ground and up and down steep hills. It is not recommended for guests with mobility issues or certain health conditions, including motion sickness. Please consult your physician prior to booking travel.
• This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
• We recommend that you wear comfortable footwear and clothing — including a swimsuit — and bring a hat and sunscreen.
• Flash photography is permitted during this tour.
• Indicated times are approximate and subject to change.
• Itinerary is subject to change due to weather conditions.