For peace of mind, why not consider an optional travel insurance plan through Travel Guard
Offering assistance with common travel problems like flight delays or
lost luggage, Travel Guard can help you start your next adventure
prepared for the unexpected!
Please contact Travel Support
if you have special requests regarding bedding, meals or medical needs, or any other questions about this trip.
At the time of booking, you will see a page with your order number and trip cost. This is your confirmation. Please retain and bring this information with you on your trip.
Upon check-in at the hotel, each guest must present their passport and Mexican Tourist Card to the front desk. Mexican Tourist Cards are distributed by the airline and stamped by Mexican immigration authorities upon arrival into the country. The hotel will make copies of these documents to waive valued-added tax (VAT) charges.
For Mexican citizens, a 16% VAT (IVA) charge will be applied in addition to the room rate. The hotel will post taxes to the individual’s personal extras account. This amount is due upon arrival unless arrangements to postpone the charge to the master account have been made in advance.
Las Marietas Eco Discovery excursion:
• Snorkeling is not recommended for people with mobility issues, respiratory and heart conditions, or people with conditions that can cause loss of consciousness. Please consult with your physician prior to booking.
• Due to safety reasons, expectant mothers are not allowed to go snorkeling.
• The pickup time may vary due to daylight savings. The group will be notified prior to the excursion.
• Inclement weather and sea conditions can affect visits to the “Hidden Beach” by limiting access via the swim-in cave. The swim to the entrance of the beach is 246 feet (75 meters) and is not recommended for poor swimmers.Optional Add-on:
Las Caletas Beach Hideaway Excursion:
Explore wonderful Las Caletas, one of the top four secluded beaches in the world and accessible only by boat. Hike through an awesome tropical forest and pick among many worthwhile activities that range from snorkeling, kayaking and paddleboarding to cooking classes, mezcal tasting and clay modeling (US$129).
• Includes light breakfast and lunch, open bar, snorkeling and kayaking equipment, paddleboard, guided nature walk, parrot and monkey encounters, cooking classes, mezcal tasting, clay modeling for kids, adventure park, teen adventure cove, and wetsuit (upon request in winter).
• We suggest bringing biodegradable sunscreen, extra money for snacks, drinks, souvenirs, pictures, tips, etc., a hat, a light sweater or waterproof jacket, and swimwear and towel.
• Register for optional activities on board your boat or at the gift shop
• Daily schedule may vary without notice to due to weather and sea conditions
• Life jackets are mandatory during all water activities
• Kids Adventure Park is for children ages 4-11, minimum height 4 feet (1.2 meters)
• Teen Adventure Cove includes highly physically demanding activities; participants must be in excellent physical and mental condition.
• Alcohol not permitted.
• Slide n' fly: ages 12-19, minimum height: 4 feet (1.2 meters), and maximum weight: 220 lbs. (100 kg).
• The Blob, Zip Line and Step Up: ages 12+, minimum height: 4 feet (1.2 meters), and maximum weight: 260 lbs. (118 kg)
• Expectant mothers, people who suffer from heart disease, back or spine problems cannot participate in the Teen Adventure Cove activities.
• Duration: 7 hrs.